Delicious and creamy, this side dish will be the perfect addition to any meal. It’s also very easy to make saving you time!
- Two quart sauce pan
- Slotted spoon
- Noodle drainer
4 servings (8 oz) of angel hair pasta
3/4 cup cold milk
3 tsp cornstarch
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tbsp dried chives
a dash of pepper
a dash of onion powder
3/4 cup sour cream
How to Make it:
- Cook noodles according to package instructions (usually takes about five minutes).
- Drain noodles and set aside in noodle drainer.
- Mix cold milk and cornstarch together and pour into saucepan.
- Add salt, chives, dash of pepper, and dash of onion pepper.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture starts to boil.
- Boil and and stir constantly for one minute.
- Remove from heat and add sour cream.
- Heat mixture just until warm (do not boil!)
- Add noodles and stir thoroughly to mix